OK, here we go...
I am not making an assignment sheet from here to the end of the year. Instead, I am going to give you a list of work in the order that we will do it as soon as the alegebra test is complete. Your homework until the test will be work sheets.
1) 2 days of end of the year portfolio work
2) Constructed drawing 1: Cube
3) Constructed drawing 2: interlocking triangles
4) Constructed drawing 3: Interlocking squares
5) Constructed drawing 4: Octoburst
6) Constructed drawing 5: 5-pointed star (hard)
7) Constructed drawing 6: You choose a new pattern to figure out from a pattern book
8) Constructed drawing 7: Final project
For the constructed drawings you will need a pencil (machanical will wokr best) and a ruler (all of mine are gone, so you must provide them). I have cheap compasses from yur supply packs, but if you have a nice one, you should bring it.