Friday, March 22, 2013

PI Day Victors

I would like to first thank everyone who entered the Pi Baking contest this year.  We had a great turn out in numbers and quality of pies.

I would also like to congratulate several of the Pi memorization contest winners.
In 7th grade we had Kyle Moe and Lucy Peterson who tied with 70 digits while Beck memorized 50.  In 8th grade Jenna memorized 42.  If I have forgotten another great performance, please forgive me.  I will update this if necessary.

Now for the moment you have all been waiting for . . .

In third place we had a Cherry Pie with a crumble crust with no number. If this is yours, please let me know.  I think it's from 7s.

In second place just 3 points from first was the Reese's peanut butter pie baked by Livvy and Sarah G.

And the winner of the 4th annual pie baking contest is the Lemon pie baked by Quin Daly and Payton Simmons!

No comments:

Post a Comment